National Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology, Raipur was established in 1956. College contains major facilities like auditorium library conference hall gymnasium indoor stadium common room computer lab separate room for girls, and many other student friendly things. They also offer scholarship to students depending on criteria. Foreign students are also allowed to take admissionVarious courses offered are :
- B.Tech.-Bachelor of Technology
- M.Tech. -Master of Technology
Reasons to Join Institute
- The campus is fully residential equipped with students' hostels, mess, lecture halls, seminar rooms, library, faculty and administrative offices, auditorium, executive training and development centre, faculty and staff housing, dispensary, and other support facilities.
- There are nine blocks in the hostel, each with 24 furnished single rooms.
- Each floor of eight rooms has a furnished common reading room, which is also used for receiving guests of students.
- The Library is housed in a spacious three-storied building.
- The present collection includes 42628 books, 417 videocassettes, 40 CD-ROMS, 919 microforms, 1742 MTS reports, 108 OTS reports and 309 Fieldwork reports.
- Each hostel room in the campus is equipped with network access points that enable the student to have access to all these resources like Library information, printing and file access, Internet and Mail Services.
- The classrooms testify IRMA's commitment to offering a high quality learning environment.
- Air-conditioned and well-furnished, each classroom has a projector, microphones, and other state-of-the-art audio-visual material that aid learning.
- IRMA has a 24-hour dispensary with a resident nurse.