ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, RAIPUR was established in 2012. College contains major facilities like auditorium library conference hall gymnasium common room computer lab and many other student friendly things.Various courses offered are :
- B.Sc.(Nursing)-Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- M.B.B.S.-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Reasons to Join Institute
- Govt. Medical College, Surat was established in the year 1964 with the primary objective of imparting medical education and for extending tertiary level care for the patients of South Gujarat and surrounding regions.
- The campus sprawling over an area of approx. 130 acres now houses the main buildings of Medical College, New Civil Hospital, hostel for students and residential quarters for different categories of staff.
- At present the college admits 150 students for M.B.B.S. degree course every year. Post-graduate degree and diploma courses are also run in most of the subjects.
- The hospital has a bed strength of
- Nearly 2000 out patients attend the hospital and about 75-80 patients are admitted daily.
- Facilities for medical and/or surgical treatment of various ailments are provided in different departments manned by qualified and experienced clinicians.
- Government Medical College and New Civil Hospital is a tertiary care centre with attached teaching facilities.
- It is low-fee teaching and low-fee medical service hospital.