Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur was established in 1959. College contains major facilities like auditorium library conference hall gymnasium indoor stadium common room computer lab separate room for girls, and many other student friendly things.Various courses offered are :
- B.Tech M.Tech-Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology
- B.Tech.-Bachelor of Technology
- M.Des.-Master of Design
- M.Sc.-Master of Science
- M.Tech. -Master of Technology
- M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration
- M.S.-Master of Science
- Ph.D.-Doctor of Philosophy
- B.Sc.(Hons)-Bachelor of Science (Honors)
- Integrated M.Sc.-Integrated Master of Science
Reasons to Join Institute
- It is one of the first in the country to leverage the analytical education of engineers in the training of management professionals.
The curriculum at the department comprises state-of-the-art techniques to plan, design, implement and manage integrated systems of people, material, capital, information and technology.
The case study method is used extensively to encourage participatory learning.
The department is globalizing in its academic research and teaching paradigm.
Aside from teaching, the faculty are engaged in wide research areas which include Operations Research, Operations Management, Decision Support Systems, Flexible and Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Industrial Engineering, Organization Sciences etc.
The system optimization laboratory provides computational support both for teaching and for research.
The emphasis is on building people skills, with focus on team skills, indispensable to any organization.