National Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli was established in 1964. College contains major facilities like auditorium library conference hall gymnasium indoor stadium common room computer lab separate room for girls, and many other student friendly things. They also offer scholarship to students depending on criteria. Foreign students are also allowed to take admissionVarious courses offered are :
- B.Architecture-Bachelor of Architecture
- B.Tech.-Bachelor of Technology
- M.Sc.-Master of Science
- M.Tech. -Master of Technology
- M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration
- M.C.A. -Master of Computer Applications
Reasons to Join Institute
- DoMS-NIT Trichy is the only institution which is funded by the Ministry of HRD among the NITs.
It has received B-School leadership awards.
The concept of mentorship between the students and the alumni provides a lifeline for immense growth for the DoMSians.
With a matured lineage of consultancy and research behind them, this exclusive group of academicians is responsible for grooming raw talents into performing prodigies.
The fully air-conditioned classrooms of the department are equipped with multimedia and audio visual teaching aids which facilitate students with fine ambience to practice their business acumen through seminars and presentations.
The latest library building is the largest building in the campus having a collection of over 100000 books.
Institute has a beautiful 25m length swimming pool.
- Students, Staff and other local residents of the campus make use of it.
It has placements in banking, manufacturing, IT consulting, business analytics, Human resources and public sector units.