Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur was established in 2008. College contains major facilities like auditorium library conference hall gymnasium indoor stadium common room computer lab separate room for girls, and many other student friendly things. They also offer scholarship to students depending on criteria.Various courses offered are :
- B.Tech.-Bachelor of Technology
- M.Sc.-Master of Science
- Ph.D.-Doctor of Philosophy
Reasons to Join Institute
- The Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur, IITJ) is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established.
- The transit academic campus has 20 labs, with six classrooms of 50-person capacity, and four classrooms of 200-person capacity.
- Two of the four large classrooms have networking and video conferencing facility to facilitate remote lectures.
- The academic campus sports facilities include basketball, football, cricket and volleyball.
- IIT Jodhpur will shift to its sprawling state-of-the-art residential permanent campus on 852 acres of land located ~24 km away from the center of the city of Jodhpur.
- It will be the first fully-planned technical institute campus in India.
- More importantly, it will be an international exemplar of sustainability with strategies for ensuring NET ZERO ENERGY, WATER and WASTE.
- There will be a building fully dedicated to Computer Science stream (unlike the old campus) where there will be a total of 500 Personal Computers divided into 7-8 divisions for lab sessions, each containing 80 computers so that parallel classes can be held.
- IIT Jodhpur is forging alliances with French universities that will result in student and faculty exchange, internship inFrance and participation in joint research programs.
- SPANDAN- The Intra-college cultural fest of IIT Jodhpur is one of the most exciting fest of the college. This Intra-college technical festival of IIT Jodhpur involves the students of IIT Jodhpur to participate in technical events.
- Generally each year a theme is decided and every technical club presents some problem statements keeping in mind the theme.