Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore was established in 2009. College contains major facilities like library conference hall gymnasium computer lab and many other student friendly things. They also offer scholarship to students depending on criteria.Various courses offered are :
- B.Tech.-Bachelor of Technology
- M.Sc.-Master of Science
- M.Tech. -Master of Technology
- Ph.D.-Doctor of Philosophy
Reasons to Join Institute
- It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established.
- IIT Indore's permanent campus is at Simrol, which is approximately 25 km from downtown Indore.
- From January 2016 onwards, the institute is functioning only at the permanent campus at Simrol.
- Putting a strong emphasis on safety, IIT Indore security department personnel conduct patrols of the campus and residence areas 24 hours a day. IIT Indore's central library emphasizes the use of Online Information Resources.
- The library provides its users access to nearly 3800 electronic journals as well as access to databases such as ACM Digital Library, IEEE XPlore Digital Library, Science Direct, MathSciNet, JSTOR, SciFinder, Taylor and Francis, WILEY, Springer etc.
- The library also provides air-conditioned and Wi-Fi enabled Reading Halls.
- IIT Indore has three schools with over seventy faculty members including regular, visiting, adjunct and other faculty members on deputation from IIT Bombay.
- IIT Indore has world-class research programmes. The institute focuses on cutting-edge interdisciplinary research.
- Fluxus is the annual techno-cultural festival of IIT Indore, held in February.
- It consists of several competitions, informal events, workshops and showcases professional performances.
- The Student Entrepreneurship Support Cell (SESC) at IIT Indore has launched several initiatives to foster an entrepreneurial environment at the Institute, with several students actively involved in Start-Ups.
- In collaboration with IIM Indore, IIT Indore engages in several entrepreneurial/cultural activities such as the i5Summit.