Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior was established in 1997. College contains major facilities like auditorium library conference hall gymnasium indoor stadium common room computer lab separate room for girls, and many other student friendly things. They also offer scholarship to students depending on criteria.Various courses offered are :
- B.Tech M.Tech-Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology
- M.Tech. -Master of Technology
- M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration
- Ph.D.-Doctor of Philosophy
- Integrated M.B.A.-Integrated Master of Business Administration
Reasons to Join Institute
- This academy at the foothills of Gwalior fort abounds in greenery and offers an idyllic tranquil surrounding needed for a comprehensive development of mind and body.
Here, students pursuing M.
- Tech are offered lessons in management; while those studying MBA are provided adequate teachings in use and applications of information technology.
The education here is such that the scholars passing out of this institute are confident of overcoming the toughest challenges in areas of IT and management.
The mission here is to integrate technologies and management in cross-cultural environments.
There are 18 specialized laboratories in this institute to assist candidates in their research work.
The infrastructure for recreation in form of auditorium, open-air theatre, and sports complex is unrestrained.