Birla Institute of Technology
Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi was established in 1955. College contains major facilities like auditorium library conference hall gymnasium indoor stadium common room computer lab separate room for girls, and many other student friendly things. They also offer scholarship to students depending on criteria.Various courses offered are :
- B.Architecture-Bachelor of Architecture
- B.Pharm.-Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Sc.-Bachelor of Science
- B.E.-Bachelor of Engineering
- B.H.M.C.T.-Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- M.Arch.-Master of Architecture
- M.Pharm. -Master of Pharmacy
- M.Sc.-Master of Science
- M.Tech. -Master of Technology
- M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration
- M.C.A. -Master of Computer Applications
- M.E.-Master of Engineering
- Ph.D.-Doctor of Philosophy
- Integrated M.Sc.-Integrated Master of Science
Reasons to Join Institute
- It is one of the few Universities to be accorded a Super Computer at the core of its ultramodern IT infrastructure.
BIT was the first institute to introduce the concept of Small Industries Entrepreneurs' Park, which has become very successful since then.
It is also the first institute to provide 'nursery sheds' and central designing and workshop facilities to young entrepreneurs.
- It also facilitated the initial project funding.
BIT Mesra has been accredited by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) & the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) established by the UGC & AICTE respectively.
It has consistently been amongst the elite academic establishments in the country, playing an inspiring role in both education and research.
BIT has the unique distinction of having established seven campuses in different parts of the country and four overseas centres in addition.
BIT is into collaborative R&D work with the United Research Technology Centre (URTC).
The reading room in each hostel subscribes to a large number of magazines, periodicals and newspapers.