Lingaya's University, Faridabad was established in 1998. College contains major facilities like auditorium library conference hall gymnasium indoor stadium common room computer lab separate room for girls, and many other student friendly things. They also offer scholarship to students depending on criteria. Foreign students are also allowed to take admissionVarious courses offered are :
- B.A.-Bachelor of Arts
- B.Architecture-Bachelor of Architecture
- B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce
- B.Ed.-Bachelor of Education
- B.Pharm.-Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Sc.-Bachelor of Science
- B.Tech M.Tech-Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology
- B.Tech.-Bachelor of Technology
- B.B.A.-Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.C.A.-Bachelor of Computer Applications
- M.Ed. -Master of Education
- M.Tech. -Master of Technology
- M.A.-Master of Arts
- M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration
- M.C.A. -Master of Computer Applications
- Ph.D.-Doctor of Philosophy
- B.A.(Hons)-Bachelor of Arts (Honors)
- B.Sc.(Hons)-Bachelor of Science (Honors)
- D.Pharma-Diploma in Pharmacy
- Integrated M.B.A.-Integrated Master of Business Administration
- Integrated M.C.A.-Integrated Master of Computer Applications
Reasons to Join Institute
- Excellent faculty, being Masters and Ph.D.
- In their fields of expertise, along with an excellent student faculty ratio.
It is a UGC recognised university, approved by UGC under UGC Act, 1956.
It has a sprawling campus situated in green pastures and pollution free sylvan surroundings.
All Games equipments are at par with National Sporting Standards that can be easily accessed by all the students.
The campus has a modern auditorium used for various college function, fully air-conditioned, plush seats, theater lighting.
- Seating capacity of 1000 patrons in the main hall and balcony.
It provides an excellent air-conditioned on campus hostel facility for boys and girls with comfortable boarding and lodging.
In addition to University library, separate departmental libraries with each department for quick reference.
It provides transport facility to its students through a fleet of buses, covering almost all major landmarks in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Palwal.